See the true impact of your media buys through rigorous data science, powerful algorithms and a consultative approach which helps you improve the efficiency of your campaigns and media ROI
TV and cross-channel attribution modeling, going well beyond the typical analyses currently available in the market. We account for:
- Both immediate and carry-over effects of media
- Non-linear effects of TV and other media on brand KPIs
- Optimal allocation across dayparts, stations, and shows
- Synergistic effects of other media channels on brand KPIs
- Cyclical nature of product performance
Strategic marketing mix modeling, providing a future-forward look at consumer response.
We examine the historical and ongoing performances of your marketing mix to identify strengths and weaknesses and provide step-by-step optimization recommendations to quickly improve marketing ROI. We include disparate data assets such as:
- Brand and category sales
- Competitive landscape and analytics
- Brand tracking data
- Planned and actual media spend, including below- and above-the-line
- Macroeconomic variables
- Pricing and promotional data
Optimal Budget Allocation, Maximum Rx Volume: PharmaMMx™
We examine historical and ongoing effectiveness of various marketing levers on retail prescription volume and revenue. We provide granular segment specific marketing budget recommendations, maximizing the overall brand portfolio goal, and include disparate data assets such as:
- Physician-level granular Rx data
- Call volume and sales rep activities
- Sample drop volume
- Copay card and any other coupon information
- Speaker program
- HCP data – digital, print, direct mail, etc.
- DTC data – TV, digital, print, etc.
PharmaMMx™: Mix modeling and strategic allocation for fast Rx optimization
Campaign-level media optimization, integrating survey responses with media exposures to answer:
- What is the optimal media mix for each campaign?
- What’s the most efficient media to reach target audiences?
- When is the point of diminishing return?
- Is the creative working? If not, which brand imagery attributes need to be adjusted?